St. Helena Parish, Louisiana: 17 May 1856. Neat ink manuscript, single leaf, 7-1/8" x 11-3/4," blue lined paper. Sworn to and attested on verso, with red seal remnant. Very Good. Located about fifty miles northeast of Baton Rouge, St. Helena Parish was briefly a part of West Florida. "The.....
Refine search resultsSkip to search results
Results 1 - 1 (of 1)