Pagination varies, with earlier reports and minutes paginated individually; later pagination beginning at  through page 595. Bound in half morocco with marbled boards [lightly rubbed and worn], rebacked with original gilt lettered spine laid down. Spine reads, "Minutes of the Board of Governors of the Alms House. 1855," Some light tanning, scattered spotting [most limited to blank margins], light spotting of final report. Overall, Very Good.
A variety of reports of various committees of the Alms House plus by-laws and meeting minutes are included. The Alms House was located on Blackwell's Island. In 1849 it was placed under the management of Ten Governors. Item #25180